conventions, bettas

>>>I was wondering if there are going to be any conventions around the
Connecticut area?  Thanks.  I would be very interested in attending.

Daniel Wiznia
Woodbridge, CT<<<

Daniel,
Someone has probably already tipped you off on this one, but just in case,
there is a big convention in Farmington at the Hartford Marriott Hotel this
weekend (the 9-11).  More info should be available at
www.piscespub.com/nec.html.  I moved from Ridgefield, CT to California in
October, but had to return for a wedding two weekends ago- it is KILLING me
that my cousin planned her wedding date two weeks too early (isn't she so
thoughtless!)........
Kristin Goedert