Colorful plant suggestions

I have a 55 gallon tank and I am getting a little tired of all of the green.  What is
something that you all would suggest for a little color?  I was thinking about something
that isn't a stem plant, after that, anything goes.  (Echin, Apon, Crypt, etc?)

Along the same lines, does anyone have anything along these lines that they would like
to trade/sell?  I would be interested in some smaller specimens (<5 inches) if that is
all you have.  Email me if you are interested.

Thanks again,
Chris