Re: My goodness, Mr. Booth

>Date: Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:47:36 -0800
>From: "alex pastor" <alexp at idirect_com>

>And an April Fool you did make of me.  I know next to nothing on the subject
>of heating coils, but I wonder how many people out there on the APD read
>your stuff with rapped [sic] attention and never figured it out.

There seemed to be quite a few who *eventually* figured it out based the
amount of incoming e-mail. But I suspect the really slow-bies would never
admit to it, so we'll never know.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/