Zebra Pleco

Hello,
	My LFS has a wonderful Zebra pleco for sale ($$$) and I was
wondering how these guys do in plant tanks. I hear that they are really not
that interested in algae or plants and that their diet is more like a cory
than a pleco. Has anyone successfully (and happily) kept this beautiful
nocturnal fish in their plant tanks? I know that one of their only
requirements is some driftwood to rasp on... Please let me know!! Thanks.

Alok
Advertising keeps the internet free. Click below to get paid while you are
surfing the web - refer others when you join!

http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=ANK822