[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Noxious Plants
- From: ajreed at home_com (Andrea Reed)
- Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 01:10:54 GMT
- In-Reply-To: <199904032048.PAA08822 at acme_actwin.com>
- References: <199904032048.PAA08822 at acme_actwin.com>
I have seen the tag "noxious" applied to a few old standards (e.g. H.
polysperma). I know what it means, but am curious if there is a list
somewhere with these plants listed on it. Also, what criteria are used to
determine if a particular plant is noxious or not? What ramifications does
the noxious label have for aquatic gardeners? I have been able to get H.
polysperma with no problems at all, for example.
A.J. Reed * You see, in this world there's two
e-mail: ajreed at home_com * kinds of people, my friend: Those
Disclaimer: I *definitely* * with loaded guns and those who dig.
do not speak for the group. * You dig.