Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #932

At 03:48 AM 3/27/99 -0500, G Kadar asks:
> Re:  20 pound CO2 cylinder
>I would like to know, approximately, how long the CO2 will last in this
>cylinder.  It is providing 32 bubbles per minute.

A 20 pound cylinder holds about 9000 grams of CO2, which is about 4500
liters at room temperature and normal (atmospheric) pressure.  32 bubbles
(depending on bubble size) a minute is about 2ml per minute, 120 ml per
hour, 2.8L/day, so you have about a 1600 day supply.   Enjoy!   Compressed
CO2 is CHEAP!

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron