RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #935

Actually I had already read that page and the F01 valve does not have this
adjustment screw.   I am going to have to replace these valves with
something else.   I want something that I'm not going to have to mess with,
(ie they just work).   What is everyone else using?

Thanks
Ken

www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/solenoid.html#9.