brew house CO2 system

Chris Wells wrote : ".... tank ~$69 new and filled, the two stage regulator with
cutoff valve was ~$49.Are these good prices?...."

I paid $90 for a 20 LB tank (empty) and $50 for a CO2 regulator at a welding shop

Chris Wells wrote : ".... I would need a needle valve to get flow control accurate right?
Would the cut off valve serve this purpose? ....."

I recommend a good needle valve or flow meter that gives fine control at
very low flow. I currently running 1 bubble per second and I just look at the
knob on my needle valve to make adjustments.
Keith Buchanan
Raleigh, NC