Turn your PC into a pH meter

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Peter W O'Dwyer jnr" <odwyerpw at bluecorp_com>
To: "Aquatic Plants Digest (E-mail)" <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
Subject: Turn your PC into a pH Meter
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 1999 21:41:19 -0500

Some might find this useful.  Mitchell Instrument Co. offers a product that
allows you to hook a pH probe directly to a serial port on your computer.
Package includes, RS232 Cable, pH Probe, BNC to Serial Adapter Interface &
Software (3.1 or 95).  Only $70.  They offer an additional probe for $35 and
Calibration kit for $40.
If you want details, email me off list.  I am in no way connected to these
folks, I was just browsing their catalog, looking for a good deal on pH
probes.
Peter W O'Dwyer
odwyerpw at bluecorp_com