Re: "Triangular moss"

In a message dated 3/22/99 4:09:28 AM Eastern Standard Time, Aquatic-Plants-
Owner at actwin_com writes:

> Another plant which the ADA pictures seem to use in the same manner is what
>  some of our list members refer to as "Triangular Moss" sold over in Asia...
>  One of the list members from Singapore was kind enough to send me a cutting
>  of some, and it's slowly starting to do fairly well.  It looks a lot like
>  the F. antipyretica, but tends to put out "fronds" that are in a narrow
>  triangle.  Real neat stuff; I wish I knew what the scientific name for it
>  was...
>
>  - - Chuck

I looked at Willow moss, and I don't think that that is what I am looking for.
But "triangular moss" sounds like it might be the thing- the stuff in the
picture looks like it has stems covered with many small leaves that form
triangular shaped fronds.  It almost looks like a run of the mill terrestrial
fern, mixed with java moss.  Is there anyone in Asia who would be willing to
sell me some?  I would be eternally grateful!
Kristin