RE: Reliability of Test Kits for Iron

I can't vouch specifically to the accuracy of it, but I've been quite
pleased with the "Natural Gold Iron Test Kit" I bought from Schoeler
Enterprises ( http://www.aquatics.net/schoeler-enterprises/ ).  On the
chelated iron in the Homegrown Hydroponics trace element mix, it gives the
same reading as my Seachem Iron test, without having to wait an hour to get
the final reading (it reads instantly).  It appears to use a Hach reagent,
and has worked well for "tuning in" my PMDD mixture.

- Chuck