IceCap 175W electronic ballast & Hamilton 6000k Super Brite Day Bulbs?

Anyone have any experience with Icecap 175W MH electronic ballasts and
Hamilton 6000K
Super Brite Day bulbs.  I can't seem to get them to light with any
consistency??  I have three bulbs and ballasts and I tested all the bulbs
using one ballast (after repeatedly turning power on/off many times with
each bulb), then hooked all three pendants up and can not get them to
strike/light ??  They are wired separately one bulb to one ballast.

Any help is appreciated in advance.

Thanks!
Tom