Fluorite

Hello,
	I made a little observation last night when I was cleaning my
glass with one of those algae magnets - there are magnetic particles
in Fluorite! I guess that says something about how much Fe is in the
stuff. Anyway, one of my suspicions is that the same particles that
are magnetic are also the same ones that produce the dust that is so
hard to get rid of when washing the stuff. I will see if that is
indeed the case - maybe we can think of a better way to remove the
particulate, if we know it is magnetic!! Or, maybe it is clogging our
pumps!

Alok