Re: Plants in brackish water.

Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 01:13:30 -0700
From: ruddigar at home_com
Subject: brackish plants

Jim C.,
  What plants do you keep in your brackish tank(s).  Are they true
brackish plants or are they fresh water plants adapted to the salt?

Jason Miller(I don't recommend using your Phone # and city location too)

I use Java moss, Java fern, and water sprite that I had to increase the
salt level (to 10%+) over a few weeks.  I have other plants in my
goldfish tank that take the very low level of the salt I use there(2%).
I have heard of using Ruppia maritima, but I haven't any yet.    JiM C.