Water Content Information is often on-line

	Cheryl Hofman was wondering about her local water chemistry.  I just
wanted to mention that anyone on some sort of municipal water system can
usually get a report about what's in their water from their local water
utility.  Often, if you simply type something like "Oak Point" AND Texas
AND Water into the Yahoo search engine (or whatever), it will come back
with the URL of your local water utility, which has all of the chemical
analysis information on-line.  I suspect that even people using wells
might be able to get some help from the county agent, or from nearby
neighbors who have had the quality of their well water checked by a
private lab.
	As for water chemistry making one's head spin, I have found the
articles on that subject at The Krib really useful.  I especially liked
Larry Frank's post:
http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/hardness-larryfrank.html
Sherman