Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #911

> Date: ÄÃÿt$h±, 00 +0000
> From: jlemons at myriad_net
> Subject: Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #909

Hmmm...  I hope this date/time problem didn't cause anyone any major problems.
Seems my clock got set to 3299 somehow...
I can say in no uncertain terms that my machine, netscape, and a plethera of
other programs, including NT are NOT Y3K compatable.  It cause all kinds of
difficulties on this end, including loss of a lot of data.  Those daily backups
sure came in handy! :)

Now, if I can figure out how it got changed, I'll be in good shape.  I can't
manually set it any higher than 2099.  Wierd.

Cheers,
John