Native and Non-Native plants: FOUND!

	I ran across this site in my wanderings. If you're interested in collecting
and / or curious check it out.

	http://plants.usda.gov

	Maintained by "United States Department of Agriculture Natural Resources
Conservation Service"

	It's a HUGE database, searchable by common name, scientific name, state,
etc...

Russell Furlow (ICQ # 2479057)

You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind
word alone.
Al Capone

Member of the Astral Dominion League
<http://www.astral-dominion.com/Mercenaries/index.html>

Inner Sphere First Lord Souldealer <mailto:furlow at snet_net>

MW2:Mercenaries (1.06) - Blackstar Mercenaries: Major General
Souldealer, Retired

MechCommander - Draconis Combine: Souldealer

HeavyGear - Les Estrangers: Souldealer