Magnetic ballast (instant vs rapid)

Hi all,
I'm currently redoing my hood assembly. I use 2-18" 15watt bulbs with
the old magnetic ballasts. I now have one ballast per bulb, making
for a lot of wasted energy and a lot of wiring. I decided to go with
an electronic ballast to run both bulbs. I did my research and found
three different choices.  (Motorola Rapid Start T8 :
M2-RN-T8-1LL-120,  Motorola Instant Start T8 : M2-IN-T8-120, and
Advance : REL-4P32-RH-TP)  I was wondering if anyone has any
experience with any of these.  Also, is there any significant
differences between the instant and rapid starts. It seems the
instant starters produce more lumens/watt, but with a reduction in
lamp life, which is ok, I change every 6 months.. The Advance seemed
to have a much higher Ballast factor (1.00 vs 0.875 for Motorola). I
think the Advance in for a 3 bulb config. and was wondering if it
would work with 2. Advance doesn't sell 2 bulb T8 electronic
ballasts, only 3. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Also,
here's a neat link to all those interested in upgrading lights.
Thanks.

http://www.epa.gov/GCDOAR/upgrade.html

Jamie
Jamie Johnson         "Keep your eyes on the stars
Chemist-Trace Metals   and your feet on the ground"
Davis & Floyd, Inc.            -Theodore Roosevelt
jjohnson at davisfloyd_com
(864)229-4413 work
(864)229-7119