Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #907

The false SAE have 2 pair of barbels, the true SAE has only one pair that looks
kind of like a mustache on a mexican bandito from old western movies (it point
straight down or slightly forward).  I have 1 false SAE and 5 real SAEs.  The
false SAE has a kind of gold tint to his body, espacially his dorsal fin and
the upper, horizontal stripe.  When you see the two next to each other you can
easily see it.  My girlfriend asked me if my pleco's had babies, she was
talking about the Oto's.  Think of then as 1" long plecos.(with odd colorings)

--
"If at first you don't succed, try, try again.  Then quit.  No use being a damn fool about it."