Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #907

Hi everyone,
I learned somwhere in the distant past that water is often described as having two
kinds of hardness, permanent hardness and temporary hardness. Temporary hardness
can be removed by boiling. By the way the hardness was because it was hard to get
soap to later. I think this is in the krib archives somewhere.
Regards
Harvey