Lilaeopsis

Hi,

Is there anyone out there who's grown either Lilaeopsis
novae-zealandiae, or Brasilensis successfully.  What contributed to your
success?

I attempted to grow Brasilensis, it grew and expanded for a short time,
and then has just faded away.  Today, Lilaeopsis novae-zealandiae was
available for under 3 bucks a pot so I thought I'd give a couple a try.
Tropica says novae-zealandiae is tougher to grow that brasilensis, is
this so?

I've got moderately hard water (~250ppm), no CO2 @ the moment, 84 deg F,
a little laterite in the substrate, tropica mastergrow once a week, and
100 watts of 4500k t8 light over a 33 gal.  Any comments on my failure
to grow brasil.?

Thanks for any help you may have to offer!

Colin Anderson
In 12 deg C Calgary!  (And that's a positive)