Plans for Automatic Fertilizer Doser?

jlemons at myriad_net wrote:
I built an automatic fertilizer doser about a week ago, and it seems to be
working well.

Mr Lemons,
Would you consider sharing your plans for this Doser with the rest of the
group?  I'm doing the CO2 Controller this month.  Will refine my Temp
Controller for the DIY Heating Cables next month.  Might as well attempt a
Doser the month after.  Pity, none of this is as easy as DIY Lighting!
Peter W O'Dwyer jnr
odwyerpw at bluecorp_com
"My Aquatic Plant Interest is experiencing a bit of a Renaissance"