PLanted Discus tank

>For anyone who keeps Discus in a fully planted setup - how crutial do you
think it is to keep the fish around 86F ? I have currently been keeping my
temperatures around the 79-80F mark to give the plants an easier time, and
me.

Any constructive opinions welcome<

You should not go below 84 or 82 degrees, because Discus stop eating in
colder waters and they are prome to illnes at lower temps. In the other
hand I have been keeping plants and Discus at 84 Before light on and
reaches 88 just befor light off in my 80 gal and Plants do fine in that
temp.

Claudio Dioguardi
Caracas, Venezuela