Re: Lights Out! Die algae die!

Just to report the results of the attempt to cure a green water algae bloom.
I turned out the lights Wednesday afternoon and turned them back on for the
full Sunday photoperiod, so they were out 3 1/2 days.  The green water is
completely cleared and most other forms of algae are severely restricted.
The plants and fish are all fine.  I did several water changes during the
time the lights were out to dilute the nutrient overload that started the
episode.

Tom