[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: CD's as reflector
- To: Aquatic Plants Digest <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: CD's as reflector
- From: "H. Hoekstra" <hugo at greed_nl>
- Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 23:53:08 +0100
- In-Reply-To: <199903062048.PAA21305 at acme_actwin.com>
>Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 12:41:13 -0800
>From: Olga Betts <sae at arts_ubc.ca>
>Subject: CD reflector?
>A good friend of mine in Italy is wondering if covering the inside of a
>light hood with old CDs (silver and shiny) would make a good reflector.
>Sounds like an interesting idea. Anyone think this would work? Would the
>light be reflected off at odd angles and not be good? answers, please.
It's a very good idea if you can gather enough CD's, have a look in APD #877,
in which I wrote about it.