AW: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #890

I keep 20 ameca splendens in my 1000 liter tank.
I had an invasion of green hair algae. They ate it up in 3 days.
And -that was new for me- they also eat black brush algae!!!
They do not touch plants!
I also keep Mollies in my 300 liter tank at PH 6.5 and KH 3.5
I have them since 1 year, they feel fine, and have a lot of offspring.
Mag. Ewald Maly
email: ewald.maly at lci_at
http://www.interconnect.at