Re: Jim Hurley's DIY pH Controller and Hey MOM We're NO.4!

On Thu, 4 Mar 1999, Peter W O'Dwyer jnr wrote:

> Folks,
> Back in 93 Jim Hurley graced The Krib with instructions on a DIY pH
> Controller.

Actually, it was rec.aquaria; The Krib didn't start until '94. :)  But
anyway...

>  I also recall, Jim mentioning an error on the prints and
> subsequently recommended changing one of the resistors of a given value to
> something else.  I've lost Jim's addendum and am unable to relocate it. Does
> anyone know if the plans on the Krib contain the change.
> http://www.thekrib.com/Plants/CO2/hurley-schemat.gif

Jim just recently contacted me (January) and clued me in to a new version
of the schematic (more readable), so I replaced the file.  I'd guess it
has the update.  I also have the full notebook xerox he sent out to a few
folks at the time, so I could check that.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com