[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Jim Hurley's DIY pH Controller and Hey MOM We're NO.4!
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Jim Hurley's DIY pH Controller and Hey MOM We're NO.4!
- From: "Peter W O'Dwyer jnr" <odwyerpw at francomm_com>
- Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 23:32:48 -0500
- Importance: Normal
- In-Reply-To: <199903040848.DAA02670 at acme_actwin.com>
Back in 93 Jim Hurley graced The Krib with instructions on a DIY pH
Controller. I also recall, Jim mentioning an error on the prints and
subsequently recommended changing one of the resistors of a given value to
something else. I've lost Jim's addendum and am unable to relocate it. Does
anyone know if the plans on the Krib contain the change.
Any information or a source for information that anyone gives me would be
helpful. An email to Jim's address of hurleyj at arachnaut_org was
unsuccesful. Jim if you're out there, Hi and thanks.
A little off topic, but I came accross this regarding Internet Mailing
Lists. I think we should all pause, read it, laugh at ourselves and vow to
keep the List at Step4. (I think it's a solid 4)
we are not alone.
Thank you very much.
odwyerpw at bluecorp_com