RE: SAE's and Flying Fox

I would like to thank Karen Randall for correcting the lack of information as
well as the misinformation I posted regarding the differences between SAE's
and Flying Foxes.
As I stated at the end of my original post, the information was obtained from
Hans Baensch's "Aquarium Atlas Volume 1". While some of this information was
correct it was by no means complete. I would like to apologize to the group as
a whole for my amateurism. This was just one more lesson in "you can't always
believe what you read".
Yours in humility,
Tom Bates
Allentown, PA