Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #885

Bob,
   for your info(and everyone else reading), I have 4 juvenile kribs in a
20g heavily planted tank where I have had a problem with the black"hair"
algae(strands/fibers on leaves if this is what you're referring to). I
recently bought 1 SAE(only 1 b/c I wasn't sure if it was the Real McCoy)
b/c someone told me they eat it. I have already seen a difference in less
than a week. The kribs don't seem to be eating it(at least mine).
Ryan