Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V3 #880

<<Would someone kindly repost the contact info for the company selling
(was it called) "six-pack" containing the essential PMDD ingredients?>>

Homegrown Hydroponics
1-800-INFO0-GRO
416-242-4769
www.hydroponics.com
email:  homegrown at hydroponics_com

I've used their trace element mix in PMDD for 2 1/2 years with outstanding
results.  They will gladly split their nutrient "six-pack" for you.
Everything comes in nice plastic tubs that are easily stored, reusable and
recyclable.  The price, including S/H is very good.  Their website even has a
nice summary of the PMDD articles.

Homegrown Hydroponics also sells thick mylar sheeting which makes a great
reflective background for light hoods.  I just finished a four lamp DIY hood
for my 10 gallon (I use 3 out of the 4 lamp sockets) and lined the inside of
the lid with mylar.  I use rubber cement.  It works beautifully.

William Cwirla
Hacienda Heights, CA