Molly question

I am setting up a 40 gallon plant tank; plants arrive tomorrow or
Thursday.  In preparation, I"m quarantining some algae eaters--2 Otos, 3
tiny SAEs (I was amazed to find them but they're the real thing) and 3
Mollys.  Problem:  now have 10 Mollies.  I don't really want to be
overrun with them in the plant tank!  And I'm afraid it will be
difficult to catch the critters in a 40 gallon full of plants!

I didn't intend to have the Mollies as permanent residents, anyway; just
as initial algae eaters through the early unstable periods.  Will the
Otos and SAEs be enough?  If so I may see if I can return the Mollies or
trade them with someone else!

TIA,
Hallie Ray, Virginia, USA
hray at hotmail_com