Lighting reflectors

At 03:48 AM 2/28/99 -0500, Chris Wells wrote:
>So far I have the following ideas for a reflector:
>Use 2  reflectors off of shop lights
[snip]
>Your ideas would be appreciated

There is a product for just this purpose.  It is called Silverlux and it is
made by 3M.   The hard part is that it costs about $2 per square foot
(that's not too bad) but the mimimum order is 2000 square feet!!!!!!   I
would love to find someone with a roll (48" wide) that would sell by the
inch.   Haven't found anyone yet.   Maybe I can yet find a roll end.

--
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron