What's your REAL name?

This is a simple request, at least I think it's a simple request. Could
people please sign their posts with a genuine, honest to goodness, NAME?
We're all adults here, we have nothing to hide. A lot of subscribers seem to
be using "handles" in both their email addresses and as their signatures.
Very reminiscent of USENET Newsgroups or teenage chatlines. You might not be
able to do anything about an asigned email user name, but you can sign your
post with the name your mother gave you. I don't know how others feel but I
have a really hard time either relating to or communicating with someone who
signs their posts as "Ratfish".

>Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 13:31:20 -0800
>From: Rat Fish <Ratfish at Pacbell_net>
>Subject: The best SAE deal in the history of mankind..

><Body of message deleted>

>Ratfish

And while you're at it, a location would help too, especially if you are
commenting about the great "deal" you got.

Thanks.

James Purchase (my honest to goodness, real name)
Toronto (my honest to goodness, real hometown)