55W 'power compacts' that are supposedly available in the US

Are these Osram/Sylvania Dulux L lamps the same kinds of lamps used in the
SHO fixtures that people have been discussing?
http://www.sylvania.com/prodinfo/business/fluorescent/duluxl.htm

I know that they only list lamps up to 4100K, but I was wondering if it's at
least the same technology.

If they are, then the Quicktronic System 54PHO ballasts could be used to
make your own power compact system for probably a lot less money.
http://www.sylvania.com/ballast/phops.htm

And if you're willing to use the 4100K lamps, you could probably save even
more money.