Red Tiger Lotus Bulbs

Sorry to diver discussion away from checmistry class
temporarily to talk about an actual plant, but...

I have a couple of red tiger lotus bulbs sombody gave
me that were sitting dormant in the bottom of an aquarium.

They're quite hard so I assume they're not dead.

What do I do with them ? Do they need to be tucked
away like killi eggs or do I just plant them ?

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719