RE: Triangular Moss

> Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 18:39:40 +0800
> From: "Tan Kah Cheong" <tankahcheong at pacific_net.sg>
> Subject: Re: Triangular Moss
>
> >Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 17:37:27 +0800
> >From: Loh Kwek Leong <timebomb at pacific_net.sg>
> >You won't see this plant in any of Amano's Nature Aquarium Books.  This
>
> Hi All
> For those who wants to know what this "Triangular Moss" is, I have a link
> two pictures by Amano found in his second book (page 20) Nature Aquarium
> World Japanese version published 1st May 1994. In the book the plant is
> called "Amazon Willow Moss" in Japanese (Katagana) and "unknown" in
> English.
>
> http://home3.pacific.net.sg/~tankahcheong/moss.htm
> (jpg about 60k)

	[Kelly Beard]  I visited the Tennessee Aquarium this weekend and saw
a submerged moss growing on driftwood and rocks in one of their "native"
biotopes.  I asked the guide standing their if she knew what it was called,
she didn't.  It looked amazingly like Amano's willow moss.  I almost reached
in the tank and grabbed a piece, but I had nothing to put it in and there
were too many turtles!

	Anyway, I'd sure like to have a piece of it.  Might have to go back
to the aquarium with a plastic bag.  :-)