Re: Plant info

While I have several plant books now and browsed through a few more
at the LFS all seem to have the same short coming for me.  They do
not list the pH and hardness requirements for most plants.  Some simply
say acid, neutral or alkaline but none seem to go into what the natural
water conditions are.  Does anyone know a good book that goes into
detail on this?

Dennis

The information you are looking for is contained in Aquarium Atlas by Hans
Baensch and Dr. Rudiger Riehl. This book lists pH, KH, Temp and degree of
difficulty for 100 of the most popular plants. Hope this is of help to you.