Yeast/CO2

Thanks to fellow who suggested using Champagne yeast.It's working great.

For those of you out there who haven't tried it,It handles higher
alcohol concentrations than the baker's yeast. So it uses more of the
sugar(rather than 10% like baker's yeast),produces more CO2 and last
longer between broth changes,thus saving time and money. It's also
cheaper than the baker's yeast, aleast where I buy it.Can we get
*months* out of a brew system ? Won't that be great!! Using this brew we
are getting close to the high pressure cylinders on the refill times !
Takes up less room than cylinders(most) too.I'm looking foward to seeing
how long I can get a good production of CO2.
Tom Barr     AGA