Book reviews

While browsing through Amazon.com's listings of books related to aquatic
plants I came across the following titles that I am unfamiliar with. I am
sorry that I do not have ISBN or authorship or even publisher information
for mostof them. Is anyone familiar with any of these titles? Care to give a
review?

Water Plants - Water Technology (November 1996)
Introduction to Freshwater Vegetation (April 1993)
Light and Photosynthesis in Aquatic Ecosystems (2nd edition, June 1994)
Plant Life in Aquatic and Amphibious Habitats (Special Publication Series of
the British Ecological Society, No. 5, November 1997)
Studies on Aquatic Vascular Plants: Proceedings of the International
Colloquium on Aquatic Vascular Plants, Brussels (April 1982)

James Purchase
Toronto