Eheim Internals

Andrew Innis asked about the relatively new line of Eheim internal
filters.

To me, these are not quite the quantum improvement offered by the
professional series over the older external canisters, but are still a
big improvement over the old internals.  I have/had quite a number of
those at one time, but gradually replaced them by (gasp) Fluval
internals, as those were more user-friendly.  Either was used for
mechanical filtering  and current only.  The new models are sufficiently
user fiendly that the tide is running back to Eheim for me.  The price
difference between the brands is no longer as great as it was previously
either.

Robert