Re: Fluval Canisters

I had fluval cannister with the double valves. It worked well but after
having used other options, I don't think it's the greatest. I got a HOT
Magnum and it's easier to service and works great too. Although somewhat
expensive, my favorite it hard plumbing now. I don't deal with the flex
hoses. My biggest gribe with the fluval was the hoses would always kink no
matter how I arranged it. I particularly like the rainbow lifeguard series
of filters. They work well and are available in various sizes to fit
whatever your needs.

Julius