polar-ized

You guys are getting the newbies all polarized!

I'm going to need polar-ized sun glasses just to read the APD with all
the shining going on in here.

Next thing George is going to tell us that you need a polar-oid camera
to take pictures of plants grown using polar-ized light.

I think I just saw a polar-ized bear wander by the ig-glue.

These jokes are getting just too po(pu)lar.

Sivle, Elvis's evil twin (use mirror to discover secret identity)

PS go read news:rec.aquaria.freshwater.plants and you'll see exactly who
STARTED this pecular polar pun pfest.