Siphon starting

Joe wrote:
>>There is also the good old' turkey baster approach.  <<

Fluvals little starter works on the same principal, but thanks to a set of
one way valves, you don't have to remove it from the hose, empty it, and
reinsert it.  When you squeeze the bulb, the water shoots out a little side
tube (which you better have submerged, or you'll shoot water across the
room.  Interestingly, I always seem to hit the darn cat :-))

Darren
I love cats, I really do.  Medium rare, please...