Need recommendation for T8 lighting on a 37 gallon tank

I just built a hood for our 37 gallon tank. A 37G has the same footprint as a
standard 29G (30" x 12"). I would like to use T8 lighting because of energy
efficiency and the smaller profile. Can someone make a recommendation for
bulbs and electronic ballast for our tank ? I'd like to use 4 24" bulbs. I've
searched the web and the archives but it appears the discussions of T8's are
mostly about the 48" bulbs. The GE SPX50 sounds like a great bulb but after
checking the GE web page, it appears that it is not offered in 24" bulbs.

Thanks,

Keith Woestehoff - who is still learning about lighting
AGA
Southern Colorado Aquarium Society