Bad BBA

>Kekilat writes:
>
>> BBA is still 'under controlled' in my tank. What confused me is the fact
>>  that nitrate and phosphate are both nil as indicated by my Tetra test
>>  kits.

Kekilat, I'm surprized that no one else has said this but I will. Have you
read Sears and Conlin's paper on controlling algae in a planted aquarium?
Nitrate being nil is one of your problems? You should have *some*. I
suggest you read the paper. It is available in the archives and on the Krib.

Olga
in Vancouver