organic substrates

At 03:48 AM 2/14/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Try using lawyers. They're MUCH higher in nitrates.
>
>I think that they would have to be well composted first, and I don't know
>how the Chromium would affect the plants (I hpoe that you are intending to
>inter them inside of their Mercedes).

I'm an environmentalist at heart. The Mercedes can be recycled:

http://viewimages.mbz.org/by_owner/sexton/280SE72/

Apologies to any lawyers out there. Some of my best lawyers
tell me they're friends.

--
Richard J. Sexton                                         richard at aquaria_net
Maitland House, Bannockburn, Ontario, Canada, K0K 1Y0       +1 (613) 473 1719