PyroClay3 question

While on my search for a trace elements mix, I was offered and have purchased
a small amount of something called "PyroCLAY3 (with the 3 in a superscript).
The fellow I talked to on the phone said it could be used by hanging a bag of
it in the water column and letting it leech, like I have done for peat
conditioning in my SA cichlid tanks.  He said it had everything you could
imagine in it, and he's right.  Now I'm wondering if there might not be
something in it I should be concerned about.  I offer the following list of
ingredients (Yea, it's really long.  I apologize in advance):
Silicon as Silicate-59.6%; Aluminum-22.9%; Iron-4.7%; Magnesium2.5%;
Potassium2.5%; Calcium2.2%; Sulpher2.0%; Sodium1.2%; Titanium0.5%;
Phosphorus0.1%; Strontium0.1%; Barium969ppm; Fluorine500ppm; Copper327ppm;
Vanadium156ppm;Zirconium144ppm: {I shall discontinue the concetrations from
here on out, just note they decrease as the list continues};Manganese,
Zinc,Cerium, Rubidium, Chlorine, Lanthanum, Nickel, Neodymium,
Prasoodyminium(is this something real?  I don't remember seeing this in high
school chemistry), Gallium, Cadmium, Lithium, Molymdenum, Boron(this is where
we reach 10ppm), Scandium, Lead, Chromium,Cobalt, Niobium, Arsenic(6ppm),
Semarium,Thorium, Hefium, Cesium, Gadolinium, Holmium.  1ppm of the following-
Tin, Iodine, Selenium, Uranium, Dysporium, Bromine, Erbium, Beryllium,
Thalium.  Trace amounts of- Antimony, Ytterbium, Terbium, Tungsten, Mercury,
Silver, Tellurium, Thulium, Lutetium, Indium, Rhenium, Bismuth, Germanium,
Iridium.

Wow!!  Is that complete or what?  My question is- is there any thing on this
list I should worry about for my plants or fish?  I see lots of heavy metals
like lead at 10ppm and nickel at 30 ppm, but once dissolved in water, the
concentrations are probably going to be no larger than in most tap waters.  It
sounds like a good addition to a pumice substrate.  It also doesn't state what
form these metals et al. are in.  I suspect that most of them are bound up in
silicate compounds, or combined with the limited amounts of flourine,
chlorine, and stuff.

Any thoughts, obsaervations, opinions welcome.

Oh yea- Kitchen sink.... 5%by volume :-)

Bob Dixon