Re: Anyone using Algone filter media?

They sent me a sample in the mail.  When things calm down here a bit, I'm
going to set up a couple of 10's dosed with KNO3 or other nutrients and
take some *real* measurements.  Their "scientific measurements" are pretty
sketchy -- only one trial, no control, etc.

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson
erik at thekrib dot com