Re: Blasting Sand

>Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 19:42:53 EST
>From: RGORDONPF at aol_com
>
>BK writes:
>>It is also considered better to use gravel of 1/16-3/32 inch diameter.
>
>George Booth wrote in response:
>>No, no, it is much better to use gravel of 2-3mm diameter.  That's what
Dupla
>sez.
>
>[metric to english conversions deleted]
>Would it make a difference if the gravel was
>of 1/16 to 1/8th (.1250) of an inch rather than 1/16th to 3/32nds?
>
>George, are you trying to be humorous or do we need to use a micrometer on
our
>gravel?  Inquiring minds want to know.

Well, Roger, if you go back and read my two sentence posting very
carefully, you will notice a "winking smiley" at the end of it (which you
failed to include in the quote from me). A smiley indicates an attempt at
humor. Would it have been less subtle with one of those totally lame
Compuserve grin things (<g>)? I'm sorry but I'm from a Unix background and
us suspendered, bearded Unix old-timers perfer smileys.

George Booth, Ft. Collins, Colorado (booth at frii_com)
  Back on-line! New URL! Slightly new look! Same good data!
    http://www.frii.com/~booth/AquaticConcepts/